- About Us
- Medical School
- Graduate School
- Affiliated Hospitals
With a wide range of care that includes surgical procedures and laser therapy, the Nippon Medical School Department of Dermatology offers medical consultation for all dermatological complaints. Various specialist clinics such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, aesthetic dermatology, dermatological surgery, skin allergy (contact dermatitis, drug eruptions), fungal infections, bullous dermatosis clinics operate within the department, ensuring that patients receive highly specialized medical care. Please feel free to discuss any dermatological complaints that you may have with us here at the department.
- The department now offers whole body narrowband UVB therapy.
- The department now offers V beam laser therapy for the treatment of benign vascular lesions.
- On-site VISIA facial imaging is now offered by the department.
- Psoriasis and Atopic dermatitis
- Aesthetic dermatological complaints including chloasma and acne
- Skin tumours
- Allergies such as contact dermatitis and drug eruption
- Tinea pedis and tinea unguium
- Bullous dermatosis
- Ingrown toenails and deformed toenails
- Psychodermatological disorders
|AM||8:00 – 11:00|