Admissions for Students from Overseas
Students from overseas wishing to enroll in clinical electives at Nippon Medical School should read the below for basic information.
Applicants must have a good academic record and be in their final year of studies leading to an M.D. degree (or equivalent) at a recognized medical school/department. Fluency in either English or Japanese is required.
Please refer to curriculum for information on when programs are available.
Six months prior to the starting date of the program.
Please submit the documents stated below by email or mail.
- Curriculum Vitae in English/Japanese
- Personal Statement outlining goals and objectives of your study
- Letter of Good Standing in English
- Official Transcripts(Converted in English)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Full Immunization Record
- Copy of Private Health Insurance
- A photograph of yourself
We offer 17 dorm rooms for students and researchers from overseas. When the rooms are fully booked, we assist you in finding accommodations
50, 000 yen per 4-week program, is to be paid in full upon arrival.